Scrambled egg and Argyll smoked salmon
2 slices of long sliced smoked salmon
4 whole medium free range eggs
2 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon double cream
Small knob of butter
salt and pepper
1. Break eggs into a bowl, add milk and whisk thoroughly for a few minutes.
2. Melt butter in a non stick saucepan, over a medium to high heat, once butter is melted, add in the egg mixture and stir continuously over a medium heat.
3. Once mix starts to thicken, add in the cream, add seasoning to taste, keep stirring.
4. Once mixture is at scrambled egg consistency, divide into two plates, wrap egg mixture in smoked salmon slice and serve immediately.
5. Be careful, as egg mixture in saucepan will carry on cooking when taken of the heat, so remove from heat a little before the desired consistency is reached.
6. Garnish with chopped chives and a pea shoot sprig.